Rotary Joints for CorrugationWe are a leading Exporter of rotary joints for corrugation from Ahmedabad, India.
Rotary Joints for Corrugation
Approx. Price: Rs 700 / PieceGet Latest Price
A broad array of a series of rotary joints is manufactured & supplied by our organization which is broadly used for thermic fluid, steam & water. With a variable size ranging from 3/4" BSP to 6" BSP, Rotary Joints for Corrugation
can withstand high temperature & pressure. The entire body of these joints is made of radial or axial R.H. female thread which complies ISO 222 or NPT. The threaded rotor is made in accordance with ISO 228 / NPT / Metric quality standard.Advantages:
- Simply divided application wise, color code wise as well as alphabetically.
- Gide bearing lock with key to avoid damage.
- Sealing elements use as per the application.
- Minimized spare parts.
- Easy to maintenance.
- Thermic Fluid: Up To 300°C
- Steam & Water: Up To 200°C
- Thermic Fluid & Water: 150 Psi
- Steam: 250 Psi