Rotary Union for Coolant IndustriesOur product range includes a wide range of rotary union for coolant industries.
Rotary Union for Coolant Industries
Approx. Price: Rs 6,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Maximum Speed||5000 RPM|
These advanced technology based Rotary Union for Coolant Industries
where these work as self supported rotary Union. Featuring mono flow design as well as compact carbide mechanical seal, these rotary unions also come with in-built angular contact bearings. Further, the presence of treated steel rotor and hard anodized aluminum alloy housing also make these rotary unions deliver optimum functionality support. Other than this, it also meets the requirements of dry running at high speeds without coolant pressure. These are available for size 1/4" Port (20,000 RPM) with maximum hydraulic pressure of 1500 PSI, for size 3/8" Port (15,000 RPM) with maximum hydraulic pressure of 1000 PSI.Features:
- Self supported rotary Union
- Monoflo design
- Compact carbide mechanical seal
- In-built with ABEC7 highly precision angular contact bearings.
- Treated steel rotor
- Aluminum alloy housing & end elbow duly hard anodized directly interchangeable with any brand of OEM self supported rotary union.
- ”CARBON” Brand‘104’ Series solves the problem of dry running at high speeds without coolant pressure, the seals are separated eliminating friction and wear.
Specifications - Operating Data:For size 1/4" Port (20,000 RPM)
For size 3/8" Port (15,000 RPM)
- Max. Hydraulic Pressure 1500 PSI
- Max. Speed 20,000 RPM Max.
- Flow Rate 4.3 GPM
- Max. Hydraulic Pressure 1000 PSI
- Max. Speed 15,000 RPM
- Max. Flow Rate 12 GPM
- Max. Temp. 160°F